- To maintain full set of accounts, monthly management report, bank reconciliation for the company, pay SST, EPF, Sosco, EIS, HRDF, Monthly salary & Income Tax Matter.
- To manage and keep track of proper filling system for important and confidential documents.
- Ensure timely monthly payments for general office expenses.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Accounting Professional Papers/ CIMA / or equivalent
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin optional)
- Competent user of ERP System, knowledge in manufacturing is an added advantage
- Working Day: Mon - Fri (9am -6pm) / Sat (9am -1.30pm) alternate off day
34 & 36, JALAN INDUSTRI MAS 1, TAMAN MAS, 47100 PUCHONG,, SELANGOR MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps
Admin cum Accounts Executive / Assistant
Accounts cum Admin Assistant
AUDIT JUNIOR / SEMI
Account cum Admin