- To supervise and manage workers as well as sub-contractors
- To guide and educate workers about construction safety regulations and accidents protocol and emergency responses.
- To ensure the work is completed on schedule time.
- To plan and estimate timing and materials needed to complete projects.
- Attend to site meeting, able to communicate efficiently with customers if needed.
- To prepare daily progress report and report to the head of department
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks as Site Supervios as may assign by the head of department from time to time.
- Prefer candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience but fresh graduate is welcome to apply. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Willing to work overtime/public holiday/weekend as may need upon site requirement and whenever necessary.
- Skill in installation of electrical or electronic wiring.
- Knowledge or experience in ELV & Electrical is value added.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
100 JALAN ROS MERAH 2/17 TAMAN JOHOR JAYA 81100
Click to view the location on Google maps