- To attend daily maintenance and repair for all production machineries and plan daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance.
- Perform duties to install and maintain production machines & plant facilities
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Responsible to implement and monitor the preventive maintenance as per ISO standard
- Execute follow-up work orders for repairs that are detected during preventative maintenance task
- Making recommendations for improvement on plant equipments & facilities equipments
- Able to perform basic cutting & welding procedures
- Maintain safe & clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any technical discipline
- Candidates with 1 year related working experience in the Manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- Well-versed with HACCP, GMP and other food-related regulations.
- Analytical, well organised, good project management skill and well-equipped with multi-tasking ability.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kapar, Selangor.
- Own transport required.
Perks & Benefits
- Contract & Yearly Bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
27 Jalan Korporat 2/KU9, Off Psn Hamzah Alang, Kawasan Perindustrian Meru 42200 Kapar, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps