- To provide security troubleshooting, technical supports and resolutions to all Cybersecurity breaches or problems
- To provide security architecture design, implementation and analytic measures for customer's data, systems, and networks security protection solutions
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of problem incident progress and proposed solutions, notifying them of impending changes.
- Network Security product Web Application Firewall, Endpoint Detection and Response, Network IPS, Network APT, NAC.
- Conduct cyber security assessments and penetration tests on components including, but not limited to, web & mobile applications, servers, networks, databases, and technological devices.
- Provide comprehensive security policy based on the best practice and on demand to ensure secured and protected.
- To provides technical support to customers by remotely or onsite support.
- Manages the implementation of projects closed by the field sales team.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, project managers and service resources by communicating project status and success metrics.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions implemented and alerts the field sales to potential customer satisfaction threats or competitor activity.
- Creates documentations and technical knowledge transfer to customers.
- Provides expert advice on technical proof-of-concepts evaluation.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive products as well as complimentary solutions.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Develops and maintain relationships with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science, Data Scientist, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in related field.
- Working knowledge of industry best practices with regard to information security on Cloud, Containers, Linux and Windows
- Knowledge and experience in networking and cyber security related solutions such as Next Generation Firewalls, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Privileged Access Management (PAM), SIEM, Proxy Secure Gateway, LAN & Core Switches.
- Knowledge and experience in Splunk, Checkpoint, Sangfor, FortiGate, CyberArk, Crowdstrike and Imperva is an advantage
- Prefer candidates with professional Network Security or Cybersecurity certification
- Strong attention to details with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Required languages: English
- Possess good attitude, diligent and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Jaya One Petaling Jaya
Click to view the location on Google maps