- Carry out a full audit of an organization; including accessing risk and taking the necessary risk management steps to forestall fraud.
- Determine the scope of internal audit.
- Prepare and presents reports that clearly reflects the audit results.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data.
- Act objectively by giving independent advice in order to ensure the legality and achieve organizational goals.
- Maintain and improve on existing open communication with the management and the audit committee.
- Help to review and proffer solutions to internal audit issues.
- Check and verify all accounting books and records in conformity with industry standards, best practices, and corporate guidelines.
- Participate in meetings with different departments in order to update audit findings and improve on the audit process.
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 937, Section 30 KTLD Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman Yaakub, Petra Jaya, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Accounts cum Admin Assistant
AUDIT JUNIOR / SEMI
Account cum Admin