- Carry out a full audit of an organization; including accessing risk and taking the necessary risk management steps to forestall fraud.
- Determine the scope of internal audit.
- Prepare and presents reports that clearly reflects the audit results.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data.
- Act objectively by giving independent advice in order to ensure the legality and achieve organizational goals.
- Maintain and improve on existing open communication with the management and the audit committee.
- Help to review and proffer solutions to internal audit issues.
- Check and verify all accounting books and records in conformity with industry standards, best practices, and corporate guidelines.
- Participate in meetings with different departments in order to update audit findings and improve on the audit process.
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 937, Section 30 KTLD Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman Yaakub, Petra Jaya, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps