- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Medical Assistant, or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self initiator and doer
- Good team player
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Deliver optimum nursing care
- Assist ophthalmic surgeries as a scrub nurse or circulating nurse
- Do ophthalmic investigation - biometry, OCT, topography, etc.
- Perform basic eye assessment
- Exposure to performing minor procedures
- A candidate that always looking to create an environment of trust where everyone feels free to perform their best.
- Able to work independently and as a team. Teamwork is an essential skill to succeed in IKONIK.
- Able to handle stress and work at a fast pace.
- Focus on results and deliver excellent executions with strong follow up and follow through.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Career enhancement
- Food allowances
- Traveling/transportation/fuel allowances
- Medical benefit
- Annual leaves
- Central location
Unit 9, 10, 11, Residensi Park Bukit Jalil, Persiaran Jalil Utama, 57000, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps