- Responsible for taking off quantities, variation orders and project cost control.
- Responsible for tender costing and tender documentation.
- Pre-contract work includes analyzing and summarizing scope of tender, sourcing of suppliers and sub-contractors where necessary, preparation of BQ, pricing and submission of tenders.
- Post-contract work and follow up with consultants on payment certificates.
- Evaluation of tenders and quotations by sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Attend site valuation for internal claims and site measurement when necessary.
- Prepare estimation and taking off quantities for construction.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Building Construction or equivalent.
- At least 3-4years experience in relevant field for senior position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for junior position with different salary range.
- Ability to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently to maintain high standards and accuracy.
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply online.
Perks & Benefits
- Career Growth Enhancement
- Employee Benefit (Bonus, Medical Allowance, Insurance & Etc)
- 5 Working Days
No. 37A, Jalan Kundang, Taman Bukit Pasir, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps