- to operate the telephone stations to receive, filter and transmit all incoming calls.
- to answer incoming enquiries from members and clients with regards to the program and accessibility to healthcare providers or benefits under their respective plans.
- to entertain members’ complaints and channel them to the respective internal units for appropriate response and ensure that the members will be promptly informed of the results or decision.
- to attend to request for letters of guarantee for secondary and tertiary care(for
specialists and hospitals) and perform the validation necessary coverage checks strictly based on entitlement and limits.
- to issue and ensure delivery of the letters of guarantee to the patient or providers of their choice strictly based on entitlement and limits.
- to interact and communicate with members on procedures of personal claims and their processing.
- to be responsible for each incoming enquiry and complaint and to channel them to the appropriate internal units for response.
- to assist with other duties as directed by the Supervisors or Head of Department from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
1 Jalan USJ 21/10, Usj 21
Click to view the location on Google maps