- To prepare sales proposals/quotation, tender bid, technical specification, price schedule and attend technical sales meeting.
- Perform detail engineering calculation and generate detail engineering drawings for proposals.
- Keeping up with the product knowledge and being up to date about the latest developments in technology.
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
- Preparing monthly sales updates.
- To market and promote company products. To evaluates and select suitable product type that complies with the technical requirements that is also commercially competitive and profitable.
- Manage and support existing accounts and develop new customers.
- Identify, build, expand and secure new business opportunities.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Any other duties associated with your position as and when necessary, from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 1945 Jalan Sungai Terap 32/173, Bukit Kemuning, Seksyen 32,
Click to view the location on Google maps