Plan, organize, control for the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) with the commercial team and implement the sustainable success of stock delivery.
- Lead the monthly Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) with the commercial team for the replenishment planning.
- Making the procurement plan and liaising with the principal and manufacturer for the supply to ensure timely arrival.
- Analyzing past trends and sales forecasts (question and validation) from the market and understanding the changes in demand.
- Make replenishment with a distributor to ensure optimum stock level.
- Support the demand & supply planning activities of other entities and participate in the S&OP meeting if necessary.
- Consolidate the forecast from the region for procurement plan and ensure timely arrival.
- Define, drive, improve and execute demand forecast accuracy improvement plans and deployments.
- Preferable candidates from pharmaceutical backgrounds.
- Minimum with at least 2-3 years relevant experience in demand & supply planning function.
- Able to work under minimum supervisory and tight deadlines.
- Possess analytical and detail meticulous skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel & Pivot.
- Knowledge & experience in freighting and custom clearance.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance