Partnership Development (PD) is responsible for fostering collaboration between the quad helix ecosystem comprising the private sector, public sector, academia, and civil society to accelerate the commercialization of technology innovation/products/services. The team is responsible to develop and drive memberships for MRANTI as well as undertake the promotion of MRANTI offerings such as programmes, services, facilities, and infrastructure to the identified stakeholders.
The role will support the Manager and Senior Manager to build a partnership between stakeholders focussing on Startups and SMEs in particular, as well as Government-Linked Companies (GLCs), Public Limited Companies (PLCs), and Multinational Corporations (MNCs). In addition, the role also undertakes the KPI tracking for the unit as well as monitoring the customer relationship system utilization.
The job holder will be responsible to implement the partnership strategies and effectively engage the target stakeholders to close deals with the support of the Manager and Senior Manager. He/she will be tasked to compile and update the startups and SMEs portfolio and assist the team leads in projects undertaken by the unit.
- Engage and secure partnerships with ecosystem stakeholders to accelerate the
commercialization of technology innovation/ products/services
- Execute partnership projects involving planning, execution, monitoring, and review.
- Support in developing and executing strategies for lead generation and deal closure for the identified stakeholders.
- Assist in stakeholder and account management with, among others, corporates, SMEs, and startups
- Provide day-to-day support to the Partnership Development team
- Support in developing strategies and roadmaps for assigned industry verticals/clusters and engagement partners
- Drive lead-generation and business development with the aim of securing partnerships that ultimately lead to commercialization initiatives
- Project manage initiatives and programmes to ensure efficient and timely delivery
- Monitor impact and outcomes of initiatives during and post-execution
- Assist the team in delivering the KPIs set by the Senior Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Sciences
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience with 2 years in business development and revenue generation
- Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced functions
- Some experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Experienced in securing/closing deals and managing projects related to technology and innovation
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations
- Stakeholder / Client Engagement skills - Customer-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to present well
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Project Management skills
- Business and management consulting experience is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership