We are looking for all-rounder people who are confident enough to handle tax assignments, such as transfer pricing cases, tax incentives, witholding tax cases, etc, as well as reviewing tax compliances cases handled by Audit & Tax colleagues. Most importantly, the person must have positive attitude, with a passion to learn and give excellent performance.
The seniority of the position shall depend on your past experiences and qualifications. In turn, the roles & responsibilities shall depends on the seniority of the position.
In general, as a tax associate, you will be required to
- Provide advisory on tax matters such as transfer pricing, tax incentives, tax deductibility of expenses, etc etc
- Monitor tax deadlines
- Follow up tightly with clients
- Review tax computations done by audit & tax colleagues
- Compute tax computations for more complicated cases
- Advise clients on tax estimates
- Assist in SST compliance work
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good technical knowledge in taxation
- Preferably has passed ACCA/CTIM/CPA or left with not more than 4 papers
- Pleasant, confident and have good communication skill.
- Reasonable knowledge in SST & GST