Major Functions: To provide day-to-day administrative support in the implementation of human resource and administration policies, procedures, and ensure smooth office operations.
- To support HR in implementing various HR Initiatives and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- To develop and maintain procedures in collaboration with other department managers for all areas of HR & Administration Management.
- Budget & expenses Management.
- Process owner for all Record Management pertaining to Employee Personnel Files, Attendance Data, Leave Data, Salary payments, etc. during the employee lifecycle.
- To support and advise the stakeholders on dealing with all Employee Relations matters.
- To review and support Team Administration to manage the key deliverables including Procurement, Travel, Vehicles, Office Management such as Repairs & Maintenance, Office stationery & Inventory, Records Management, Annual Maintenance, Asset Issuance, and Tracking, and Insurance.
- Oversee all administrative tasks in the office compliance and coordinate and provide administrative support.
- To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Business. Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- Team player with a positive working attitude.
- Strong organizational skills & meticulousness.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin. Candidates fluent in Mandarin are preferred as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, QuickPay any other payroll system.
- Candidates must be able to work at Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowances (Travel stipends, Transportation, etc.)
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Snacks / Happy Hours
- Regular Team Activities
- Medical Insurance
- Work Visa Sponsorship
- Open Culture
- Personal Development Opportunities