- Oversee all aspects of the project including planning, negotiating, monitoring, coordinating and controlling.
- Designs and manages programme governance to achieve coherent decision-making, effective management of programme risks and integration of transformation initiatives into business as usual.
- Works with the Executive team to further define scope and articulate the details behind the strategy to enable successful implementation.
- Ensure RFP is clearly define and completeness. Manage Project committee on vendor selection and negotiation.
- Responsible for maintaining every project budget, to take responsibility for delivering the projects within the budget defined.
- Continuously monitor progress of the projects status in term of the planning, timeline and budget, and report to the Management on weekly basis or via other progress reporting to the stakeholder.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Identifies and recommends re-alignment of programme plan, where appropriate, to assure delivery of stated benefits
- Ensure on-going abidance by industry regulatory and quality requirements. Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with Management.
- Coordinate with Application Development Department to align and drive the end-to-end project delivery.
- Implement monitoring processes and ensure reporting staffs are adhering to standards and safety guidelines.
- Promotes new thinking, creative solutions and ways of working to address issues and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-6 years in project management and system analyst/solution architect role (preferably in Financial Service/Banking Institution industry).
- Possess good understanding of both project management and system development process.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving skill.
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing business cases or programme plans.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership skills
- Able to tolerate stress and work multiple projects within the company’s project portfolio simultaneously
- Highly energetic to continuous driving the change to organization and experience in creating highly engaged and motivated teams
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps