- Report to HSE Director and takes instructions from him or any of his authorized personnel.
- Monitor and inspect workplaces as well as equipment and takes appropriate action to ensure in compliance with OSHA 1994 and FMA 1967.
- Conduct Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC) as and when required.
- Prepare and review safety plans, emergency evacuation plan and first aid procedures.
- Liaise with local authority, DOSH, and coordinate with them on factory visit and inspection.
- Investigation of all accidents, incident / Near misses / Spills / Fires to find the root causes and recommends corrective actions and countermeasure as well as reporting to DOSH.
- Ensure all Health and Safety documentations are efficient and sufficient to support health and safety management system.
- Promote of health and safety awareness through training for workers.
- Conduct safety induction to the new workers.
*Valid Green Book.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities