- Responsible for arranging various meeting such as Management meeting, Board meeting, and other conference communications activity including minutes taking.
- Managing diaries and promptly reminding the Director of important meetings, tasks and deadlines.
- Maintain proper and systematic documents filling systems.
- Must be able to handle multitasking jobs and undertake special assignment / ad-hoc duties when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, or Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1 years of experience
- Computer literate (MS words, excel, power points and MS outlook).
- Yearly bonus
- Training provided
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
*Interested candidates please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here
34 & 36, JALAN INDUSTRI MAS 1, TAMAN MAS, 47100 PUCHONG,, SELANGOR MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps