At Sudong, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Why you should join us?
You’ll love this role if you get your kicks by helping others. We’re looking for Customer Care Officer who loves solving problems and creating long term customer relationships. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- Handle incoming calls from customers, demonstrating excellent customer service skill to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up and resolve customers’ enquiries and issues
- Retain customers by recommending products and services that best serve customers’ needs
- Promote Singtel products and services
- Work closely with team members and leaders to achieve individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Qualification: SPM/ STPM/ Diploma/ Degree in a related discipline
- Preferably with at least one year working experience in customer service or contact centre.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage. Attractive language allowance will be provided.
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Willing to work rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Attractive Allowances
- Open culture
- Casual dress code
- Mandarin Language Allowances of RM 600 per month