· Governance – Ensuring all Governance services provided by the team are effective, performed to the agreed cadence, and are continuously improved through implementation of best practices, innovation and optimisation techniques to improve business and client outcomes, as well as operational efficiency. In addition to the above, this role is also responsible for performing Project Stage Gate reviews, State and Regional level Project Review Boards, attending and participating in War Rooms, Systemic Issue reviews, Sign off Forums for solutions, as well as developing new Policies, Processes, and Frameworks as required.
· Assurance – Completion of Project Audits and provide recommendations to rectify areas of concern, review and provide solutions to address systemic issues identified throughout processes and activities, manage IP and Knowledge assurance through Knowledge Sharing sessions and management of key information and artefacts, as well as provide Management Information and Insights to support Decision Making by senior leaders.
· Consulting and Optimisation – Involvement in OB wide transformation activities to provide Subject Matter expertise, leading of continuous improvement initiatives, leading optimisation initiatives to optimise activities and operational efficiency with direct and virtual teams; as well as involvement in the transition in of new activities into the team and offshore as appropriate.
· Business Administration – Ensuring all Business Administration services provided by direct and virtual team members meet expectation as well as continuously drive efficiency and first-time resolution.
· Leadership and Management – Direct management of analysts and other roles as required, as well as indirect leadership of virtual teams. This also entails coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, enacting development plans, resolving issues, and driving employee engagement.
· Improved ICS P&L for Services and Annuity, through reduced internal Project change requests that result in cost overruns and impact the sold vs delivered margin gap.
· Improved ICS P&Ls across Product, Maintenance, Services, Annuity; as well as Opex and Capex; through improved process and operational efficiency through optimisation, resulting in less administrative effort being expended, reduced process and delivery cycle times, improved revenue turn on, reduced direct and indirect cost
· Maintenance of ISO9001 Certification for the Professional Services team through Assurance outcomes
· Improved Quality of in-flight projects and programs of works
· Improved Forecast accuracy of Projects
· Data driven / led approach to solving systemic issues and complex business challenges
· Customer Satisfaction scores maintained at a high level through episodic feedback / touchpoint based survey feedback
· Employee experience measured through Your Voice survey and OfficeVibe feedback
· Succession plans in place for individuals within team as required
· Diploma/Degree. P30 Foundation and/or PMBOK or Prince2
Experience and Skill Requirements:
· 7 - 10 years’ experience in a PMO / P3O / EPMO Management role
· Business Improvement and/or transformation experience
· Problem Solving
· Strategic Thinking
· Stakeholder Management
· People Management
· Customer Communication
Remark : Working Hours will be Mon-Thurs : 6.30AM-4PM MYT, Fri : 6.30AM-3.30PM MYT to align with Australian Business Hours
Hospitalization & outpatient benefits, completion bonus and etc.