Job Responsibility :
· Provide timely day to day responses to Sales’ quotation requests and pricing analysis with objectives of meeting KPIs such as win rate, total contract value and turnaround time.
· Ensure proposed pricing is in line with overall win price and target margin.
· Able to conduct solution review and provide guidance to Solution Manager and Sales on the most cost effective solution.
· Work closely with partners and Global Alliance to achieve a better cost structure and derive competitive end-to-end pricing.
· Able to conduct pricing benchmark in accordance to various solution types.
· Able to provide competitiveness feedback to GA / Product on various partners / countries.
· Able to negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders so as to improve our margin and still remain price competitive.
· Provide feedback on market prices to team lead.
· Able to analyze business case and conduct scenario simulation.
· Serve as a SPOC for 5 key accounts.
· Support at least 5 DIY bid and 5 complex cases.
· Support new and on-going MVP projects with BTO with the intention of improving pricing and sales productivity.
· Adhere to financial / regulatory governance and various empowerment frameworks.
Minimum Qualification :
· Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or Engineering
Experience and Skill Requirements :
· Minimum 5 years working experience in Bid, Pricing Management or ICT industry.
· Telecommunication experience will be an advantage
· Interest in AI or machine learning will be an advantage
· Negotiation skill
· Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and to meet critical deadlines
· Able to work well both independently as a pricing professional and collaboratively as part of a team
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave