- Create & prepare layout plans, sketches, 2D drawings, models and visuals.
- Create furniture using woodCadCam software that links to machine
- Design furniture to each client according to their design drawings.
- Attend meetings and lias with projects customers. Fabricate furniture design according to construction drawing requirement.
- Handle residential and projects furniture design manufacturing
- Handle all documentation required on project requirements.
- Propose suitable construction materials, carpentry method and etc.
- Lias with the team during and current progress of all ongoing projects.
- Frequent production floor visits to ensure works are done according to plan and control daily production progress.
- Analyze and Inspect quality issue feedback from production floor and installer
- Ocassional visit to project site that require detail attention.
- Ocassional site measurement for high profile projects.
- On The Job training is provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Design/industrial design or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specialized in Product Design, Furniture Design and Interior Design or equivalent.
- Preparing all related drawings inclusive ,2D AutoCAD drawing. Sketches and Material.
- Understanding of furniture hardware and furniture construction method.
- Competent in Autocad and Ms. Office
- Good understanding of furniture detailing
- Able to start immediately.
- Working hour 6 Days and 8 hours a day
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
242-H, MK12, Jalan Batu Maung
Click to view the location on Google maps