We are looking for a Customer Care & Operation Executive that is genuinely excited to help customers and ensure operation excellent. This representative need to be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Managing incoming chats, calls, emails enquiries on timely matter.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle with customer returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Process orders on a timely matter across all platforms including sync invoices and consignment note for all orders across all platforms.
- Provide general support to walk-in customer.
- Manage the filing and updating of electronic documentation.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance