- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Designing user centered and friendly interfaces for web and app.
- Ensuring responsiveness across devices such as desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
- Working with marketing teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website.
- Producing fact checked and relevant content for the website.
- Working on CMS such as Wordpress.
- Initiative and responsible.
- High English proficiency.
- Good research skills.
- Good time management.
- Hard skills: Figma, Wordpress, UI/UX, Content Strategy, SEO, CMS, HTML+CSS, AI, XD, PS.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Cozy working environment
- Young and energetic team
- Career advancement
- 5 Days work
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Dental allowance
- Medical claim
- Vision allowance
- Paternity leave
- Convocation leave
First Floor, No. 1, Jalan Bayu Mutiara 2, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
Click to view the location on Google maps