- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Android(Java/Kotlin) and/or iOS Development(Swift).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Cozy working environment
- Young and energetic team
- Career advancement
- 5 Days work
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Dental allowance
- Medical claim
- Vision allowance
- Paternity leave
- Convocation leave
First Floor, No. 1, Jalan Bayu Mutiara 2, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
Click to view the location on Google maps