- Contributing in all phases of system development life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining customer's website front-end and back-end services.
- Adheres to company coding and documentation standards.
- Aware of latest development and updates of relevant frameworks and technologies.
- Actively involving in provide ideas, suggestions and feedback to overall SDLC in team and departmental meetings.
- Conducting testing to ensure that website works as expected.
- Optimizing and improving sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities at once by focusing on one task while keeping track of others.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced /Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field especially web development.
- Required Skill(s): OOP, MVC, MVVM, RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Laravel and Vue.js framework.
- Proficient in databases structure design and normalization.
- Interested in blockchain technologies will be added advantage.
- Cozy working environment
- Young and energetic team
- Career advancement
- 5 Days work
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Dental allowance
- Medical claim
- Vision allowance
- Paternity leave
- Convocation leave
First Floor, No. 1, Jalan Bayu Mutiara 2, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
Click to view the location on Google maps