(OPEN FOR MALAYSIAN)
- To carry out various design artworks in accordance with the company's concept - Develop visuals and finished artworks (online banners, web graphics, advertisements, etc.).
- Creating 2D/3D motion graphics, animation and video.
- Develop marketing materials for web, email and other media, whether from concept to completion or as an extension to an existing piece or campaign.
- To edit or shoot the photos and videos.
- Work within brand guidelines to further develop and enhance the brand in new or creative ways.
- Collaborate with marketing and other internal teams to identify business and other requirements for creative projects.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey design ideas.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly in a deadline-driven environment.
- Sourcing quotations for printing and display projects.
- Prepare layout and design, conceptualize ideas into visuals.
- Conceptualize and execute graphic design projects that effectively communicate and enhance corporate branding.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts to meet marketing activities.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
- Responsible for all in-house creative designs.
- Upload and maintain the creatives on e-commerce platforms as per briefs.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- To handle other projects and assignments based on management discretion.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Digital Graphic or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 3 years of working experience and specialization in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent in the related field is required for this position. Candidates with experience in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics and Web Design knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and Good in Adobe after Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encore.
- Familiar with video editing and motion graphic production.
- Able to think and design creatively in producing new ideas with a strong concept which suits the business requirement.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of design principles as well as the ability to design with a clear communication objective in mind.
- Able to multi-task, work independently, work in a fast-paced environment with good time management.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin. Candidates fluent in Mandarin are preferred as the role requires candidates to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Responsible with pleasant, good time management and positive attitude.
- Candidates must be able to work at Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Victory Hill Road, No. 3 Commune, Sihanoukville, Sihanouk Province, Cambodia
Click to view the location on Google maps