1. Conduct research to determine the product design requirement.
2. Design product from start to finish (Team collaboration or Individual).
3. Perform assembly, test and validation on product for its intended use.
4. Create and manage complete quality documentation for design and development.
5. Perform optimisation on the design to meet customer’s requirement.
6. Troubleshoot defects in the product related to design for manufacturing.
7. Sustain a complete product life cycle requirement.
8. Keep up to date design knowledge and relevant fields of engineering.
1. Possess strong professional technical skills in product design.
2. To demonstrate strong knowledge in mechanical, CAD design and product realization.
3. Expert in using NX software
4. Possess strong knowledge in design for manufacturing
5. Possess strong knowledge in G&T
6. Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure on long extended working hours, weekends, Public Holidays to meet targeted project timeline stipulated by supervisor.
7. Possess a strong character and resilience to accomplish job order despite tough working conditions.
8. Positive attitude and passionate to solve a problem through self-learning.
9. Work efficiently, self-initiative and attentive.
10. Highly self-discipline and responsible.
11. Good critical thinking.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities