1. Dealing with company’s correspondence, including urgent and diplomatic matters;
2. Book hotel, flight and appointments arrangements for company requirement;
3. Preparing meetings, meeting materials and taking minutes in various meetings chaired by Executive Chairman;
4. Coordinating arrangements for Executive Chairman’s guests;
5. To attend promptly to all relevant correspondence and administrative jobs for Executive Chairman, Directors and GGM whenever required.
6. To ensure/good all correspondence and relevant documents are always being kept orderly in filing system.
7. To draft letters / memos for signature, travel arrangements (if required) and schedule appointments / meetings as required by Executive Chairman and GGM.
8. To assign duties to company’s drivers; whenever they are free
9. Manage/prepare Present/Gift/Souvenir for Executive Chairman’s functions invitation;
10. Keep track/up to date all Business cards/name list for Executive Chairman/all companies
11. Responsible for sending the greeting card for Hari Raya/Chinese New Year celebration; to the customers, suppliers and government agencies;
12. Responsible for cake/hampers preparation/delivery for Hari Raya/Chinese New Year celebration;
13. Daily Work directed by Executive Chairman)/GGM;
1. Handling all insurance new coverage matters, renewal and claims
2. Managing Group Personal Insurance Claims for Employees of SBM Groups of Companies;
3. To report all insurance matters to GGM.
4. Using the Alpha Portal of the Insurance Company to issue cover notes and policies.
1. To keep track their expiry dates of Permits, licenses and to renew/extend before expiry to avoid interruption to the operation of quarries;
2. To update Company Profile for all our group companies including subsidiary companies;
3. To keep track on Government matters (Jabatan Polis (Expolisive), JAS, Jabatan Perhutanan, TNB, Jabatan perdagangan (Diesel Permit), etc)
4. To renew CIDB Licence yearly and makesure CIDB Licence can renew smoothly
5. To apply for CIDB Green Card for employees SBM Groups of Companies
6. To upate E-Perolehan syarikat
7. To apply e-Export/Import Permit
1. To update contacts of potential Customers, Business Associates, friends, Suppliers and Associates in a system, whereby they can be easily traced.
2. To perform general typing and updating of all general files and other administrative work as when required by Department Head.
3. To maintain neat and tidy records in the office always;
4. To sort out and distribute accordingly on any incoming faxes or documents received daily.
5. To ensure all electrical and office appliances such as lights, air-condition, photocopier machine, etc. are being switched off before leaving the office by end of the working day.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location