- To planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and analysis for continual improvement.
- To lead the unit into achieving a higher standard in accordance to the company vision, mission and direction.
- To identify operation constraint and possible action plan.
- Ensure the operation is in compliance with internal policy and guideline as well as BNM requirements.
- Manage, review and take corrective action as per PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action) cycle with respect to the performance and operation of the Section.
- Monitor project timeline and conduct user acceptance test (UAT) to ensure timely project completion and project is kept within budget.
- User requirement & FSD preparation for operation improvement and project management.
- Independently leads and/or facilitates various projects; provides expertise and serves as an internal consultant to various sections and departments2
Acts as a change agent to further grow a continuous improvement culture by influencing staff at all levels
- Accurately determines which operation improvement and project management methodologies and tools are best suited to achieve objectives and effectively uses those tools to increase the likelihood of success
- Assists in the design of work standards, systems, and other operational practice to aid business improvement.
- Creates standards and transfers best practices through operation areas and across the organization.
- Tracks and manages post-project implementation performance monitoring: including savings verifications and reporting.
- To conduct training for those newly enhanced process/system
Feedback/Complaint & request management.
- Flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to their job and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Project Improvement is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Strong project management skills; ability to identify, scope, and execute projects.
Excellent presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge on regulatory requirements.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
Level 5, Aeon Big Subang Jaya, No.3 Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Core Banking (EPPF & CC)
Manager - IT Service Management
Assistant Manager - Compliance & Operation Improvement
Assistant Manager - Fraud Management (Dispute Resolution)
Java and .Net Programmer