Processing Improvement Department is backend operation which consists of 4 sections i.e. Sales Claim Section, Doc. Card & Data Management, Payment Management Section, and Compliance & Operations Improvement Section. Currently, we are looking suitable candidate for Asst. Manager Compliance & Operations Improvement to supervise all compliance matters and to lead/assist in project Operation Improvement for these four sections.
- Monitors and ensure Processing Improvement Department (PID) operations are in compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies, and ISO standards.
Supervise AML/CFT monitoring activity i.e report checking within the applicable framework to ensure effective monitoring.
- Provide guidance, review and report any significant or unusual activities via Internal Suspicious Activity Reporting (ISTR).
- Keep abreast with the implementation of applicable laws/regulations / guidelines/circulars from other Internal Departments / BNM/ Card Schemes that may affect the department operations.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues
- Leads and/or facilitates projects or operation improvement teams;
Acts as a change agent to further grow a continuous improvement culture by influencing staff at all levels
- Ensures all project deliverables and outcomes are implemented on time, on budget, and within scope, to meet the expectations of the project sponsor and process owner
- Assists in the design of work standards, systems, and other operational practice to aid business improvement
- Creates standards and transfers best practices through operation areas and across the organization.
- Tracks and manages post-project implementation performance monitoring: including savings verifications and reporting.
- Flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to their job and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibilities.
- Recognized Degree / Diploma or with related working experience will be considered.
- Strong project management skills; ability to identify, scope, and execute projects.
- Well exposure in handling compliance matters especially AML/ CFT monitoring
- Familiar with BNM & Card Schemes regulations and guidelines.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Preferable candidate with related experience and in Management level with minimum 5 years and above.
- Preferable candidate with background in Banking industry would be added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance