The Billing Clerk will report directly to the Finance Manager on the closing of jobs, accuracy and completeness of billing.
The Billing Clerk responsibilities include:
- Ensuring shipping documents are available and tally against billed charges for completeness and accuracy of billing;
- Assisting with the administration of shipping documents;
- Administration of customer rate cards;
- Assisting other related matters as the case may be; and
- Complying with laws, regulations and the Standard Operating Policies and Procedures of Alliance Logistics Sdn. Bhd.
At the minimum, the candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Accounting diploma graduates are encourage to apply or undergoing further studies;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with an emphasis on pivot tables, excel formulas and lookups;
- Meticulous in their work and corroborates evidence;
- A team player with a willingness to contribute to team growth; and
- Able to speak, read and write in English and Malay fluently.
Willing to work within Port Klang and possess their own mode of transport.
Perks of the job
- Opportunity to make a difference. We value the sharing of ideas in our continuous effort to redefine the way we work, empowering you to contribute to a change for the better;
- Casual dress code.