What you will be doing?
- Leading and coordinating the operations of the MCKL’s Accounting Department.
- Perform a leadership role in curriculum design, review, internal and external assessments examinations conducted.
- Oversee, manage, and prepare documentations for ACCA, Malaysian Qualifications Agency, and Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- Design, implement and review educational and teaching and learning innovations in the Accounting Department and Campus.
- Building capacity in learning and teaching in others and inspire them to teach well.
- Engaging in the collaborative design or implementation strategies of cross-departmental subjects, courses or projects.
- Plan, organise and achieve work targets, sometimes in demanding circumstances and work harmoniously and constructively with colleagues.
- Exhibit high-level interpersonal skills and able to establish a good working relationship with colleagues and students and to develop and maintain strong professional links with relevant industry and the community.
- Administer and coordinate programme coordination, student management and counselling.
- Involve in MCKL’s education fairs or scholarship information day.
- Providing a significant degree of leadership and / or higher-level service and / or community.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Professional Accounting Certification (i.e. ACCA) or Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Master’s Degree holder will be an added advantage.
- A working and/or teaching professional that has at least 3 to 4 years of teaching experience with leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrate familiarity with MQA, COPPA and MyQuest requirements and specifications.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- A great team player with strong ability to lead a team with mastery in problem solving, management and analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Off Jalan Tun Sambanthan 4, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Senior ICT Support
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Lecturer (Full-Time / Part-Time)