- To prepare, organize and summarize weekly, monthly, and annual reports for meeting with company director, salesman, and AR staff to review sales performance and debtors’ collection reports.
- To consolidate regional sales by salesman, by branches, and other sales performance reports for management review.
- To review debtors' aging terms for debts collection and proceeding to legal actions if necessary.
- To ensure branches inter memo transfer, intercompany billings, and accounting based on a defined list, procedure, or when directed.
- To prepare AP import and local purchase summary reports for management review.
- To be responsible for appropriate data entries in related to AR / AP and the full set of accounts transactions.
- To be responsible for updating daily cash flow and forecast.
Monitor internal control systems.
- To prepare quarterly management accounts and ensure proper recording and documentation of transactions.
- Gather all necessary reports and listings done to be ready for annual audit purposes and tax purposes.
- To prepare for ISO 9001:2015 audit.
- To prepare ad hoc reports, and including management forecast.
- Other tasks are assigned from time to time.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- At least acquire minimum education level in Diploma in Accounting, or accounting degree or equivalent levels.
- Working experience of 5 years and above
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
**The above job descriptions may be extended to cover more relevant accounting and audit works and it is solely subject to the Management's final decision for any alteration from time to time. Further, it requires coverage of GST scope of works and submission to relevant authorities if applicable in the future.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave