- Responsible for unloading / loading goods from / to containers or lorries.
- Responsible for regular maintenance of Forklift.
- Comply with SOP and maintain good housekeeping, safety and security at the warehouse.
- Manage and inspect all incoming and outgoing materials based on D/O and Packing List.
- Pack, label goods and arrange stocks accordingly.
- Update Store Cards and upkeep of Inventory record.
- Prepare materials / stocks requested by Superior via Material Requisite Form
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by Supervisor/ Management from time to time.
- At least SPM or Secondary school or equivalent.
- Possess a valid driving license for Forklift
- At least 1 year of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and record keeping
- Willing and available to work extended hours.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF, SOCSO and EIS
- Personal development opportunities
- Medical insurance
No. 1198, Jalan Maklum, Sungai Dua, 13800 Butterworth Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps