- Ensuring efficiency and effectiveness on operations of HQ and all the branches.
- Develop and improve efficiency sales process flow on customer collection.
- Support inter-department information and requests from time to time basis.
- Ensuring all processes complied with regulation and best practice process and guidelines.
- Support the latest development and need by the sale function.
- Coordinate with the vendor regarding invoice and payment inquiries and discrepancies.
- Support the Company function on reporting, SST, and Tax related matters.
- Develop, maintain and analyse on information for budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analyse on information for the budget, forecast and other ad-hoc requests.
- Governance of Cash Flow, Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) & earning ensuring meeting the Financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Support latest development and need by the logistic function.
- Ensuring timely reporting and submission.
- Ensuring adequate Office support.
- Strong knowledge commercial with finance and account experience for more than 5 years.
- Degree or Profession in Finance or accounting
- Experience in managing branches, franchise and chain organization
- Familiar with accounting software or ERP system (Greenplus & etc.)
- Able to adapt and learn on different initiatives and tasks.
- Excellent communications skills in English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent in operating computer for presentation & spreadsheet skills (MS Office)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
No 292 Jalan Segambut, 51200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps