Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible in design and development of electro-mechanical systems and process equipment.
- Involve in components prototyping, engineering builds and sheet metal development.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 3 years mechanical development experience.
- Knowledge of the design of sheet metal, engineering plastics & mechanical equipment.
- Well versed in SolidWorks 3D Design.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of mechanical components, common engineering materials, and fabrication/assembly techniques.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or send to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities