- Compile, maintain and update documentation, files, records and information (attendance, etc) to legal requirements.
- Clerical and administration of HR matters.
- Recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience as HR Officer, Administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc).
- Familiarity of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Please state your current (or last drawn), and expected, salaries; and
- Send your resume with a photo to email@example.com
- Can start immediately.
- Only successful candidates will be notified.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Staff meals
- Good working environment
Acappella Suite Hotel, 8 Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13,
Click to view the location on Google maps