- Accountable for company’s payroll for Head Office and Branches timely and
accurately which include payroll costing and reports and company’s payroll
- Maintain proper record related to Human Resources activities inclusive of allowances and overtime administration and payroll processing.
- Ensure statutory payments are prepared and submitted on time.
- Assist with payroll calculations / matters relating to the Collective Agreement.
- Assist in preparing in monthly Human Resources reports and Bank Negara Malaysia reports.
- Attends to staff queries relating to Payroll and HR Information System matters
- Ensure all staff information / movements are entered in HRIS timely and accurately.
- Liaise with vendor for HR Information System enhancement, administration and
maintenance for payroll and employee information
- Diploma / Degree Holder preferably in Human Resources or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of working experience in payroll processing.
- Knowledge in handling BOSS.Net payroll system will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website : www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities