- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/Professional Degree in Biomedical Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 to 3 year(s) working experience in Technical/Engineering in service/healthcare industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- English literate in both written and spoken.
- Possess valid driving license, own transport and willing to travel outstation or overseas when required.
- Display high commitment and matured personality.
- Ability to understand manual/block diagram/circuit diagram.
- Ability to work independently coupled with strong integrity skills.
- Team plater with good organization, interpersonal and communication skills especially for installation.
- Ability to perform and understanding the Radiation Equipment Quality Control test precedure (for radiation worker).
- Initiative to learn new model or new product.
- Have a sense of urgency for system breakdown and capable to make suggestion and necessary decision.
- Responsible for installing, commissioning, routine preventine maintenance and upgrading of total range of company equipment according to the checklist and procedures.
- Responsible for field testing and troubleshooting of medical systems handled by the company.
- To provide customer relations and ensure that customer satisfaction on all repairs and servicing activities.
- To provide training, quality and responsive technical support to customers, perform standby duties, identify causes of equipment breakdown and undertake routine or performance linked maintenance.
- Maintaining proper records of all relevant service-related information necessary for the job, for management and general planning.
- To be one of the team leader in equipment installation.
- To assist in delivery of equipment sold.
- Responsible for the proper installation of the company's test equipment, equipment and spare parts, maintaining these items in clean and perfect condition.
- Responsible in planning and execution of FMI before due date.
- Responsible in planning and execution of PPM before month end.
We believe in providing staff members a conducive working environment, professional development and career advancement opportunities. Canon Medical Systems Malaysia specialises in sales and service of diagnostic medical imaging equipment and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Service Engineer to join our dynamic team.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in technical work and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
You will be assisting the team to achieve agreed targets, and this exciting position offers opportunity to progress into a higher role.
- A competitive base salary
- Structured career development - our team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Insurance, medical and dental coverage
- Comprehensive softskills training
- Comprehensive technical training in Japan and Europe
- Technical skill interaction/exchange with neighboring countries
- Travelling allowances
- Other perks and benefits