- Managing key accounts for long-term success.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Developing new sales opportunities with key customers.
- Continuous monitoring of performance of key customers.
- Organizing promotional activities with customers to generate more sales.
- Preparing reports on accounts and transactions.
- Tracking account targets.
- Having a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in key account management, ideally within the retail/distribution industry would be an added bonus.
- Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on problem solver.
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Able to analyse and draw inference from data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive basic salary, allowance & comission
- Five working day per week
- Career advancement opportunity
M2-08-05 8TRIUM, Tower 2, Jalan Cempaka SD12/5, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps