Scope of Work:
1. Monitor Depot Daily Inventory Report
▪ Compile all figures for container turn in and out from all depot especially PKG.
▪ Compile figures of ROT release to customers for COC and free use containers.
▪ Update free use report on daily basis based on sublease reference given by CMA and OOCL.
2. Monitor Free Use Movement
▪ Keep track of free use containers movement and off-hired it after that to avoid any
error in future.
3. Depot Performance Report / Customers Complaint
▪ Record any complaint and actions taken from our customers if our depot in PKG
release unsuitable container to them.
4. Container Inventory Report
▪ Collect container inventory report from all branches/agents under AML networks
and convert into one report.
▪ Updates free use inventory position based on report generated from LINER system.
▪ Prepared total AML container fleet report (segregate by lessors).
5. Long Stay Report
▪ Generate long stay report thru LINER system and obtain clearance plan from all
branches/agent under AML networks.
6. Check Monthly Invoices
▪ Verify rental invoice for free use containers (CMA & OOCL) whether it tally with AML
7. Other tasks shall be assigned by the superior from time to time.
Candidate skills & requirement:
- Diploma/Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- 1-2 years of relevant work experiences
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Able to meet tight datelines and handle work pressure
- Independent, highly committed, quick learner and prosses good working attitude
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary : RM1600-RM2000
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: Logistics 1 year
- Required Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities