- To handle and maintain project general administrative work.
- Manage and maintain project’s related documentation (technical documents/ drawings/ approvals/ correspondence, etc.)
- To provide administrative support to the Project Manager.
- Communicate well within all involved project personnel on the modification, update, and progress etc.
- Assist in planning and coordinating of all projects activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Construction/Building, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin Speaking, English.
- Experience in the construction or housing development will be an advantage.
Interested candidate, kindly email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Jalan Puteri 7/11, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps