- To handle the Group of Companies payroll, including payroll computation, statutory submission, yearly IRB submission.
- To manage matters related to training and development, including training arrangement and HRDF claims.
- To prepare monthly report within the scope of HR.
- To update Group of Companies Organization Chart. To manage and renew business operating licenses
- To initiate cost saving programs within HR scope.
- To handle uniforms and office equipment administrative jobs.
- To participate in company programs and events.
- To assist Head of Department in general admin matters.
- To perform any others tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or Management or any related field.
- Has experience in handling full set payroll.
- Knowledge in Autocount Cloud Payroll will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate, good in Excel, Word and Power Point.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities
3rd Floor, Kompleks Seri Mertajam, 1765 Jalan Ciku,
Click to view the location on Google maps