The overall function of this position is to manage the Research, Marketing & Communication strategies of Client’s & Internal Marketing Communication Campaign
1. Plan, design and conduct Consumer, Business & Industrial research via primary & secondary.
2. Update company MIS (intranet & Internet) with pertinent and up-to-date data & information for dissemination.
3. Manage the company’s proprietary system on system maintenance & development in areas of site update & site inventory, update on site availability and new site development.
4. Business and marketing planning to identify company’s organic & external growth.
5. Support in the areas of business development & acquisition of new business to support company’s growth plan.
6. Constant remodelling of business model to achieve its optimum efficiency and effectiveness thru various system & methods studies.
7. Lead in company competitive pitch in developing presentation deck, strategy development and presentation.
8. Development of marketing collaterals viz. Company Credential, website and e-marketing program.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities