To assist Head of Business Unit to manage and supervise the forwarding, international and domestic freight segments in particular sales, marketing and business development.
- Assist Team Leader on handling of sales, marketing and business development processes and activities,
- Provide full suite of sales offering i/e., planning, directing and coordinating the sales activities of the organization,
- Handle sales inquiries and customer requests,
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team,
- Perform cold call, engage social platform, regular sales visit and any other means of sales method,
- Service, manage and maintain good relationship with customers,
- Seek out business opportunities and develop new customer base,
- Develop and implement sales strategies that are consistent with the market to maximize margins and increase revenue growth,
- Leverage network, develop business growth plans and sales strategies to increase market share, generate additional sales revenue, and improve profitability of the organization,
- Ensuring good coordination with other related departments, including customer service and operation,
- Follow up outstanding payment with customers,
- Prepare sales and monthly management report,
- Perform any other functions assigned by Team Leader from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in sales in particular international freight forwarding company.
- Knowledgeable in the full process of sea freighting, i.e. Draft BL, NOA, DO, SI and etc.,
- Familiar with shipping lines,
- Experience in Airfreight is an added advantage,
- Fluent in both spoken and written of English and Bahasa Malaysia languages,
- Strong communication skills with all level of people,
- Pleasant personality with persuasive negotiation skills, aggressive and sales oriented,
- Good team player, independent and self-motivated.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office applications, \
- Possess own transport and willing to travel,
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Fair Work Life Balance – 5 working days
- 14 days Annual Leave entitlement upon confirmation,
- Opportunities in career growth and self development,
- Competitive salary and work benefit package,
- Passionate, energetic, innovative and friendly work environment.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture