Scope of Work:
1. Assist to prepare monthly company accounts.
2. Daily accounting data entry and document preparation at branch level.
- Assists in data entry of business transaction (receipts and disbursements)
- Issue payment voucher, cheque and official receipts.
- Verification and check the accuracy of vendor or supplier invoices.
- Issuance of monthly statement of account to customers.
- Check the accuracy of and existence of the claim forms submitted by branches or staffs.
3. Filling of all supporting documents.
4. Handle day to day operations of the account and finance department.
5. General administration duties of the accounting and finance department.
6. Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Candidate skills & requirements:
· Diploma/Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
· 1-2 years of relevant work experiences.
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
· Able to meet tight datelines and handle work pressure.
· Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
· Independent, highly committed, quick learner and prosses good working attitude.
- Job Type : Full-time
- Salary : RM 1600
- Required education : High School or equivalent
- Required experience : Accounting 1 year
- Required Language : English, Malay
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities