- Work with architects and engineers to gather the structural requirements and designs.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Develop detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate a workflow.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
- Determine potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Proven work experience as Surveyor or similar role.
- Recording Results of Surveys
- Verifying data & Calculation
- Preparing & monitoring sketches, maps & reports
- Setting out for works, survey guidance system,
- Conducting and preparing As-Built Drawings
- Peg outs
- Deep Tunnel Surveying Works
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Expert with 3D modelling tools.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in surveying and mapping, surveying and geomatics, or surveying engineering technology.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
NO.245 2ND FLOOR JALAN PERKASA 1, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps