- Responsible with drafting and reviewing of various legal documents / letters and/or any other documentation as instructed by senior management.
- To undertake research and advise HOD on various legal issues as well as undertake any other duties as and when requested by HOD.
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts, agreements and legal documents.
- Manage and keep track of trademarks, functioning as the key liaison with solicitor for new registrations, renewals and assignments.
- Liaise with external solicitors on legal matters involving the Group.
- Conduct legal research and ensures to keep abreast of applicable laws relating to the Group’s operations as well as provide timely advise on the impact of such changes.
- Applicants must have Professional Qualifications in Legal Practice i.e.: CLP, and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent qualifications.
- Must have experience in legal practice in performing Litigation and/or Conveyancing or worked as in-house counsel.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience is required for this role.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in a professional manner for both oral and in writing.
- Able to adhere to the working standards set within the Group and discharge one’s function as that is expected.
- To ensure that in discharging the function, the interest of the Group is not compromised in any manner.
- To be a good team player and ever willing to assist the secretarial department as and when required.
- 1 full-time position is available at Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee.
Interested candidates may apply online or email latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance