Specific scope included:
1. Conducting research into the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of robotic mechanisms, components and systems
2. Design robotic integration systems from start to finish.
3. Developing software systems for localization, object detection & tracking and control of the robot
4. Build prototypes and integrate necessary components.
5. Develop cost-effective and efficient processes.
6. Perform tests and quality control.
7. Create complete quality documentation.
8. Perform optimisation on the integration to meet customer’s requirement
9. Troubleshoot defects in the robot design
10. Providing technical support for robotic systems
11. Keep up to date robotics knowledge and relevant fields of engineering.
1. Possess strong professional technical skills in software & IT.
2. To demonstrate strong electrical & mechanical knowledge.
3. Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure on long extended working hours, weekends, Public Holidays to meet targeted project timeline stipulated by supervisor. Possess a strong character to accomplish job order despite tough working conditions.
4. Positive attitude and passionate to solve a problem by self-learning.
5. Work efficiently, self-initiative and attentive.
6. Highly self-discipline and responsible.
7. Possess highly common-sense Skill.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave