Job title : JUNIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (LOCAL MALAYSIAN ONLY)
Work Hours : 24/7 Shift working schedule (5 days a week, 2 days off)
Location : Jalan Kolam Air Lama,
- To be responsible and dedicated to all incoming telephone enquiries/e-mails / fax or e-service / social media/chats and cases from customers, problems and complaints relating to the Client’s products and services, with the objective of resolving issues as timely, providing First excellent contact resolution.
- To meet/exceed productivity and quality standards (eg: e-mail response time, quality call monitoring and customer satisfaction monitors).
- Respond to telephone/e-mails / fax or e-service/chat/messages/comment enquiries professionally, in compliance with all internal and Client’s policies and regulatory compliances at all times.
- Research required information using available resources follow through in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with accurate and precise product and service information.
- Drive and educate customers on online or web usage.
- Process orders and forms following standard procedures in a timely manner.
- Follow up and call-backs as promised, where necessary.
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts according to standard procedures.
- To respond positively and openly to feedback from management, and put into practice advice on how to improve continuously.
- To escalate any queries or unresolved or priority issues that cannot be completed with the agreed procedure.
- To undertake any administration tasks delegated by the Team Lead or Operations Manager, during a low volume of work.
- Participation in team activities and regular team meetings, giving feedbacks and innovative ideas, on service and process improvements and make recommendations to the Team Lead.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Preferably with at least a Diploma or any equivalent certificates; and possibly considerable with at least Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) holder with relevant work experience in a Contact Centre environment or customer service experience.
- Ability to read, write and converse fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage. Language allowance for Mandarin-speaking candidates will be provided.
- Able to work on rotational shifts including night shift (if and when required), weekends and public holidays.
- Possess outstanding customer service skills, customer-focused, with a desire to resolve each customer's issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage difficult customer situation.
- Possess good working attitude, self-motivated, good communication skills, teamwork and able to interact with various people at the work location.
- Punctual and disciplined.
- Basic computer skills in Windows environment and Microsoft Office applications including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Typing proficiency of 35 wpm and accurate data entry skills.
- Career Progression
- Preferably Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills in English, Malay language for both spoken and written
- 10 Contract positions available