ADMIN & HR ASSISTANT JOB TASK
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled Expenses & Claims.
- Recording of Cheques & Cash collected & Payment Slips
- Assist in Handling R&M of vehicles, Office Equipment, Stationery & Sundries
- Assist in Booking of Inspections & Calibrations & Renewing of Authorities Licenses and Permits, Road Tax and Insurance
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Familiar with EPF,Socso,EIS,PCB & HRDF Functions
- Schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Drafting of Letters etc
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Admin & HR Executive.
- Compile and update employee records ( absences, leaves etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Knowledge of Admin & HR issues, rules and regulations
- Other Adhoc duties requested by Admin & HR Dept Head
- Proven experience as an Administrative & HR Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like Computers & printers.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested Applicants : Email Full Resume with attachment of Passport size photo Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leaves
- Bonus & Allowance
- Medical Claims & Medical & Hospitalisation Leaves
- EPF, Socso & EIS
- 5 working days
- Casual Dress Code